First Month Blogging Goals huh? I’m all about goal planning. How else can you achieve more if you don’t make a goal?
Did you know that less than 10% of bloggers make any money at all and almost 90% of bloggers quit blogging within 6 months?? Now is the time to remember that I mentioned how doggedly determined I am to succeed at things in another post or at least that’s what I had to remind myself of when I read that statistics! Yikes!
First Month Blogging Social Goals
- Get this thing up and running smoothly! Website, social media, the works!
- Go to some link parties and spread the word that we are here!
- Respond to all comments and get to know you all!
- Follow the editorial plan that includes some awesome Christmas and Holiday fun!
- Join some Facebook Groups and Pinterest boards
First Month Blogging Business Goals
- Track what works and what doesn’t and share progress and resources I’ve found to help others with their blogs!
- Monetize this bad boy through ad networks and affiliates!
- Join Amazon’s Affiliate program
- Promote products that we already use by visiting the product’s page and seeing if we can sign up to be an “affiliate” or “partner”.
- Pin! Be Pinspired! Tweet! Retweet! Like! Share!
- Track traffic and income!
- Sign up for Mailerlite.
My ultimate reason for starting this blog is because I miss my kids because I miss so much of their lives working outside of the home every day and I desperately want to be a part of it all again.
The goal is to be able to provide for my family off of this blog one day, which means replacing as much as I can of almost $90,000 in income and benefits that I bring in annually.
The realistic goal is to be able to bring home ¾ of that income within five years.
Join me on this crazy journey eh? It’ll be fun to watch me crash and burn if nothing else, but it’ll be more amazing if I crash and burn a few times and then I succeed and share tips for you how can do it too!